Filter Cleaning

POOL CARE HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER

We provide professional pool service and repairs!
Filter Cleaning

Filter cleanings are necessary for all residential swimming pools. The reason for this is approximately 98% of residential swimming pools in th D-FW area are either DE (diatomaceous earth), cartridge, or some combination of the two types called a hybrid. The remaining 1-2% are sand filters which do not disassemble and clean up without a sand change.

  • Filter Cleaning costs $99

 

DFW’s PREMIER RESIDENTAL POOL MAINTENANCE & SERVICE PROVIDER

We are commited to bringing you pool service you can rely on and people you can trust.
We are in business to protect your investment in your swimming pool and to provide healthy swimming environment for your family and for guests using your pool.We will work with you to setup a pool service program that is especially designed to meet your needs.

Request service